Just while I have nothing to do, I thought I would tell you all about my new method of making a secure password combination that is easy to remember. n order to simplify this method you will need a numeric keypad. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your secure combination password:
- Choose a word that you will remember – for the purpose of this tutorial, i will choose ‘mango’.
- Now, use your numeric keypad and locate the numbers 9, 6 and 3. These will be the numbers in your combination
- Each number will be the equivalent to a row of letters on the qwerty keyboard. 9 is in line with the row that starts with ‘Q’, so will represent that row, 6 will represent the ‘A’ row and 3 will be the ‘Z’ row.
- Now we are familiar with our representations we can begin to make the password.
- as I said I will use the word, ‘mango’, so my password will be 36369.
- To make the password secure we will now add some letters to the end, preferably capitals…
- I will add my first initial, ‘S’.
- My final password will look like, 36369S.